Main Ingredients: Linguine, Olive Oil, Beef Bouillon, Feta Cheese, Chives
Time Required: 1.0 hour
(1) Heat the Olive oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan.
(2) Add the sliced Garlic.
(3) Cook carefully so it doesn’t burn for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
(4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the Garlic from oil and put aside for later.
(5) Add the red Peppers, Onion and the sundried Tomatos to the heated oil.
(6) Cook for about 10 minutes. The onions will start to caramelise but the peppers should remain nice and crunchy.
(7) In the meantime, boil enough salted water to cook the Linguini in a large pot. When cooked, drain and save Linguini for later.
(8) Add Beef Bouillion or Consomme and the hot Pepper flakes to the heated oil, red Pepper, Onion, Tomato mix.
(9) Add salt and pepper as desired.
(10) Add the Linguini and heat just long enough for them to get a nice covering of the Consomme or Bouillion.
(11) Serve immediately with a few spoonfuls of the crumbled Feta on top and the fresh Chives.