Main Ingredients: Eggs, tomatoes, cheese, garlic, onion
Time Required: 25 minutes
(1) Boil the tomatoes in hot water for 3 minutes then skin.
(2) Melt the olive oil or butter in a large frying pan (butter is best) and add the tomatoes, thinly sliced green pepper, onions and garlic to the frying pan. Cook on a low heat for 8 minutes or until softened.
(3) Crack the eggs, you can leave then whole which I prefer or mix into the existing ingredients. If eggs left whole then make sure the heat is very low.
(4) Cook until the eggs are set and add salt and grated black pepper.
(5) Grate some cheese over the top until melted and server with Turkish bread or crusty bread.