Main Ingredients: Beef sirloin steaks, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika, ground turmeric
Time Required: 2 hours 15 minutes
(1) Cut the beef into 1 1/2 ” cubes and place into a mixing bowl or large plastic sealable bag.
(2) Place the garlic, spices, and wine vinegar into a food processor. Blend and while still blending, drizzle in olive oil, mix well.
(3) Pour marinade mixture over beef and mix well, marinate in fridge for 2 – 4 hours.
(4) Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Thread the meat onto the skewers leaving about 1/2-inch in between the pieces of meat. Place on the grill and cook, with lid lowered, 2 to 3 minutes per side, 8 to 12 minutes in all (8 minutes for rare and 12 for medium).
(5) Remove from the heat to aluminum foil, wrap and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes prior to serving.