Main Ingredients: Chicken, Plain Yogurt, Onions, Lemon Juice, Various Spices
Time Required: 1.5 hours
(1) Rub the chicken with the garlic, fine herbs and pepper.
(2) Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken, turning it to coat it well. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
(3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 Celsius).
(4) Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in in a large roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake it for 30 minutes.
(5) Remove the foil. Turn the pieces and bake for about 30 minutes more or until it is lightly browned, basting it occasionally with the marinade.