Main Ingredients: Chicken Fillet, Plain Yogurt, Ginger, Garam Masala Powder
Time Required: 1.5 hours
(1) Cut the ginger into match-stick like pieces about 3 inches long and 2mm thick.
(2) Mix the garam masala powder, black pepper and salt into the plain yogurt .
(3) Heat oil and pour the yogurt mixture in it and stir until the water of the yogurt has boiled away and you can see the oil.
(4) Add the ginger sticks and stir for 10 minutes.
(5) Add chicken pieces and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of water over chicken. Cover pan and let cook for 15 minutes.
(6) Stir chicken thoroughly and cook for a further 10 minutes. Stir carefully (or carefully turn the chichen pieces over), leave the lid off and let cook on low heat for 10 minutes.