Main Ingredients: Large potatoes, minced meat, peas, sour cream, cheese
Time Required: 2 hours
(1) Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius.
(2) Rub the potatoes with olive oil and place on oven tray, along with a sprinkling of salt.
(3) Bake for 1 hour or until cooked and allow to cool.
(4) While potatoes are baking, fry the minced meat. Place in a bowl along with the peas and sour cream.
(5) Dig the flesh out of the potatoes and add to the bowl. Mix everything to combine, then stuff back into potato skins.
(6) Sprinkle cheese over potatoes and cook for a further 7 minutes or until melted.
Contributed by: Hania Syed, Urambi Primary School, Canberra, Australia