Main Ingredients: Skinned and boneless Trout fillets, butter, lemon, cream
Time Required: 1 hour 30 minutes
(1) Lay out all your fillets and the ingredients for the lemon butter. Cut the butter up in 3/4-inch lumps.
(2) To make the lemon butter, boil cream with lemon juice and whip in 3-4 butter lumps. When the butter has melted and is mixed with the sauce, whip in 3-4 new butter lumps. Continue like this until all the butter is used. The sauce should be near the boiling point all the time, but it should not over boil.
(3) Cook the vegetables.
(4) Warm a frying pan over low heat. Spice the fish with salt and fresh ground pepper; brush it well with olive oil.
(5) The frying time depends on the thickness of the trout fillets, but try it with 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
(6) Serve with cooked vegetables.