Main Ingredients: Cleaned scaled fish, garlic, pine nuts, vinegar, fresh coriander
Time Required: 2 hours
(1) Fry fish in 1 cup hot oil over medium heat till golden on both sides. Reduce heat and fry till tender.
(2) Remove bones. Put meat in a platter.
(3) Fry chopped onion in 1/4 cup oil till soft. Stir in garlic, dry coriander, cumin, pepper and salt. Add lemon juice, vinegar, and some water to onion mixture. Cook until mixture thickens.
(4) Stir in for 1 minute green coriander and half the quantity of fish. Remove from heat.
(5) Serve rest of the fish with the mixture prepared above in a platter garnished with fried pine nuts and lemon wedges.